<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8922490?origin\x3dhttp://-haxed-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
♥
♥
♥
♥
♥
Thursday, February 07, 2008

Had class reunion yesterday.
For some reason or another, the thought of going back to Crescent just makes me feel warm,
it's like going back to somewhere which I had been for four years,
a special place where I know I had many wonderful memories.
It's just completely different from the way I would feel when I'm going to NJ everyday.
No, the atmosphere, the people, and, just everything.
I guessed that I'm just unable to move on ahead,
or it's just that I'm still unable to accept the fact that I'm a J1 student,
who's supposed to be preparing for her A Levels, which would be coming up in like 1.5 years time,
instead of being a secondary 4 student who just finished her O levels.
I do not know, just simply unaware.
The nostalgic feeing just clung on to me while I was browsing through my latest issue of year book.
The last year book that I would ever receive in the name of a CRESCENTIAN.
The spelling mistakes of my name in the year book does not matter anymore.
There's just no where like Crescent, where there are people and teachers whom I would remember, always.
Time to move on, no point looking back, especially when you know that you are unable to go back anymore.
The day when we must part,
may CRESCENT remain in our hearts.